The Benefits Retention Program
Many of our valuable clients enroll in our Benefits Retention Program for assistance in filing the required annual re-determination paperwork.
Annually, Medi-Cal will reassess whether you continue to qualify for Long-Term Care assistance. This process, generally, is relatively simple. However, failing to continue to qualify for Medi-Cal will result in a loss of benefits and having to re-qualify and reapply. Our Benefits Retention Program will help you understand how best to apply those benefits, and help ensure that your benefits will continue year after year.
As a member of The Benefits Retention Program, we are your first stop for updates, as well as Legal, Financial or Tax questions:
Benefits Retention Triage
We are a phone call away for access to attorneys and will either help or coordinate someone who can help.
Benefits Retention Education Events
Join us twice a year for an evening of champagne, dessert, interesting education, and clarity to keep current on:
- Elder Law Updates;
- Estate / Financial / Tax Planning;
- Legal and Regulatory Changes;
- Resources – meet specialists in areas such as social work, elder abuse, healthcare, social security, in-home care, assisted living facilities, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s; and
- Learn and share with other families going through similar situations as yours.
Benefits Retention Social Events
Education and Triage sounds boring, so also join us for family time:
- One Summer FamilyCare™ Outdoor BBQ with games; and
- One Winter FamilyCare™ Holiday Open House.
Benefits Retention Annual Meeting and Re-Determination
- Annual meeting with your Benefits Coordinator to review your Health Benefits Plan;
- Medi-Cal (and/or VA Aid and Attendance, for no fee) eligibility team will review all applicable financial statements to ensure you maintain your qualification for benefits; and
- Medi-Cal (and/or VA Aid and Attendance, for no fee) eligibility team will automatically submit all applicable re-determination paperwork on your behalf
Benefits Retention Quarterly Review
Enrollees will also be entitled to a quarterly review of your current benefits awards, medical expense reports, and applicable asset protection trust documents.
Twenty percent reduction on future California Estate and Elder Law Settlement fees.
Annual Fee: $1,000.00
Our FamilyCare Maintenance Programs allows you to keep your planning up to date in the following areas:
Family Trust Program – To help you make sure you and your plan are current, California Estate and Elder Law, LLP offers The Family Trust Program.
Beneficiary Trust Program –Disability, Estate Settlement, and Elder Law Planning often involves the use of various Irrevocable Trusts where the Trustee may not be the Grantor, but has fiduciary responsibilities and liabilities to the Grantor and/or Beneficiaries.
Benefits Retention Program – Many of our valuable clients enroll in our Benefits Retention Program for assistance in filing the required annual re-determination paperwork.